Thursday, August 31, 2006

TWO GIRLS!!

We had our 20-week ultrasound on Tuesday and everything looked fine. The tech gave us 98% confidence that we have two girls on the way. We told Owen and he cried. He wanted a baby brother. I guess he'll have to get used to not getting his way all the time.

I am feeling great and am measuring like I am 30 weeks pregnant. I must confess I kind of feel like I am 30 weeks pregnant. All I can do is do the best I can and hope they stay in there as long as possible.

So, now we prepare. I can finally buy those little girl clothes that I admire when I shop in the paltry little boys section. We are starting to toss around names more seriously. It is still weird that we have to name two babies. TWO GIRLS! Wow....

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How about Jennifer and Ann. Two gorgeous names if you ask me (which I can't quite remember you doing)...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet them!

Shana said...

I run a website, Babes in Blogland, that lists ttc, expecting, and parenting bloggers to help us all find one another. I've added your site to the blogroll. If you need me to correct any information or if you would like for me to remove the link, please let me know.

Thank you and congratulations.